*Using the AK-47 75-Round Drum*
1. Open the two spring snaps and gently unfold the back of the magazine.
2. Depress the spring release button in the center of the drum to release any remaining spring tension.
3. Keep the button pushed while rotating the internal drum spiral clockwise. Rotate the internal spiral until the follower reaches the innermost position.
4. Insert rounds base up. Fill all segments with ammo.
5. Fold the rear cover back into place and lock the back cover with the two spring snaps.
6. Wind the key with 15 clicks. If your drum does not feed all 75 rounds then increase the total number of clicks to 16 or 17. Remember the total number of clicks that your drum requires.
CAUTION: Do not attempt to disassemble the drum.
Return to The Alpha Group Web Page
All materials at this site not otherwise credited are Copyright © 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Trip Williams. All rights reserved. May be reproduced for personal use only. Use of any material contained herein is subject to stated terms or written permission.